How to Get Grammarly Premium free trial
There is no doubt that Grammarly is considered one of the best proofreading tools for writers—beginners or professionals. Most of us are looking for ways on how to avail of the premium version. This is for the reason that it contains almost all the editing features necessary to make your writing flawless and errorless.
But, before you pay for their service, did you know that you can check out Grammarly Premium using their trial version. This means that you may use the editing tools on the paid version without spending any dollars.
If you want to know how, you can refer to the methods described below. You can also read our Prowriting Aid review here.
Try Grammarly Premium for Free
Almost all applications that you can find on the internet offers a free trial. And Grammarly is not an exception to those. So, here are the steps to avail Grammarly Premium free trial.
- Go to the official website of Grammarly and click on Login. On the next page, click on Don’t have an account.
- Sign up for a new account using a working email address. Fill in the necessary details to proceed.
- Once you have signed in, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to subscribe to a premium plan or continue using the free one.
- Now, click on the Get Grammarly Premium button then choose the monthly plan.
- Choose what payment method to use from the options given. Note: You have to pay for the service first and then get a full refund at the end of the trial period.
- Finally, complete the payment method.
And that’s it! You’ll be able to enjoy their premium version using the free trial.
Reminder: The free trial lasts for a week. So, make sure that on the end of the 7th day, you have canceled the subscription unless you don’t want to refund your money.
If you have a question, you can leave your queries on the comment box below or send us an email. We’ll update you as soon as possible.